Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Do!



After getting brown, then browner, and browner, and browner with each child... I am now blonde again! AND I have layers. It's good. One piece of good news is that the weave covers the gray. The other piece of good news is that since my haircut 5 days ago, I have fixed my hair *4* of those days! It's a miracle. I have also worked out twice. I'm a new woman!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

i love your new do! you look beautiful! can't wait to see it on sunday :)

Krista said...

You look great! I also love your family pics. See now I'm thinking of going natural with my hair color.... Such a dilemma. I get tired of weaving every other month. Hmmm.

Alice said...

You look great! I wish I could get motivated to do my hair every day and work out. :)

Kristy said...

Super cute, but you must be kidding about the gray. You can't possibly have any gray.

Rebecca said...

Kristy, I guess now you'll never be able to see if I'm telling the truth or not. :)

Allie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

I love it!! That is what every mom needs!! Time to get mine done!

Ann Mitchell said...

Love the blonde hair...it's the way I remember you! Your family is adorable!!!

Aleena said...

You look great Becca!

kellie said...

I love your hair blonde! Getting your hair done always feels so good. I can't wait to see it (and you:)) on Sunday!

mikeandang said...

Like I said before, you're a babe!