










I know that showing a Christmas-Card-Family-Picture before the Christmas card is somewhat akin to showing a wedding dress before the wedding, but... I need help! These are our two options for family pictures. I have to choose one to be enlarged for our wall and also to be send out in e-Christmas Cards (we're going the easy route this year-Hope no one minds!) The picture of us sitting on the wall is so cute...EXCEPT ME! As you can see, I look like I have beady little mouse eyes, I'm 7 months pregnant, and 185+ lbs. One of the important lessons that we can learn from this picture: NEVER put your bum closer to the camera than the rest of you. In spite of the embarrassment that I'd feel at people wondering if I've been indulging on too much pizza, I'm willing to sacrifice for the good of the family. Because, truthfully, I know that no one really cares how I look except me.
The one of us sitting on the grass is cute, too, except... I just erased my long list of things that bug me in this picture. I guess I'll just let you choose for yourself. Picture #1 (wall) or Picture #2 (grass)?




10 comments:
I think they both look good, so I'm not much help. It's a good-lookin' family either way! I vote...both!
I like the one on the wall because it is a close up and you can see everyones face. And you look great! People like to see faces especially in christmas cards!
wow i LOVE all the pictures!! everyone in your WHOLE family looks great in both of the pictures for the Christmas card! that picture on the wall is probably my favorite though...and you look beautiful in it! i don't know what you are talking about when you say you look 7 months pregnant...i beg to differ!
Your pics turned out AWESOME! Wow! Everyone did so good! I love both, but the wall is probably my favorite. I think you look beautiful, as always!
How fun! I love Memory Grove. I loved looking at such a darling family. I like the wall one as well - each of your smiles is just a little bit closer :) I know you can always pick apart your own pic. but you look beautiful. great pictures, makes me want to get going on that.
Becca they turned out great! We are going on Saturday, and I hope ours turn out just as cute. I love both family pictures, but I would probably choose the one close up. You look beautiful in both.(I can't believe how long your hair is getting!)I think my favorive picture is Lincoln by the red door though. That is absolutly darling!
Ill take 185 pounds, what's wrong with that? Erik
I like the top one (more close up with the fam) but the below pic is a better one of you (like you said too). ;)
What a great thing to have done! smart girl. So, can I just say I want to eat lincoln in that pic with him next to the red door? That is the cutest picture ever. aughh!!! I love it.
awww,...CUTE FAMILY!! i love family pictures even though i kinda hate getting them done. your kids seem way more cooperative than mine! they turned out way cute.
Post a Comment