Wednesday, October 22, 2008

As Requested

This is Lincoln's hilarious "cheese" face he makes whenever I pull out a camera.
I used it for him on www.yearbookyourself.com site.
His nose looks gigantic with those black rimmed glasses posed
too high. (See below for a good laugh!) My friend, Allison, and all my
kids gathered around the computer last night and created a lot of
great combos, but Lincoln is still my fave. The funniest thing is that
I have a picture of my dad with almost the same hair-do and glasses as Lincoln's pose,
probably taken in about the same year listed.
It's so funny! You have to try it!

1 comments:

Dani Lou said...

Becca, this is Dani, Samantha's friend. And your brother in law Trevor's friend. I just saw your blog and loooove it! You're such a great blogger and your kids are adorable!! I love all their answers to these questions, you must be a very loving mother!